If you haven’t been to church latel, here’s a photo of progress on our project.
Please note the following:
- The scaffolding on the south-east corner has been dismantled
- Copper eavestroughs for this portion of the roof has been installed although downspouts still need to be added.
These will be installed using a skyjack lift later.
- Lead coated copper flashings for this section of the roof have been installed.
- Copper work for the weathervane/lightning arrestor has been installed and copper flashings installed for the section of the spire above the green safety meshing.
- Mortar repairs are at about the 50 foot level and moving downwards. Propane heaters are being used to prevent the grout from freezing.