A strong contingent of men from Central journeyed recently to Camp Kintail, on Lake Huron, for the semi-annual Rugged Hands Men’s Retreat and Work Weekend. Here are a few of the highlights:
- On Saturday morning, Terry facilitated a meaningful devotional time related to anxiety.
- Saturday evening, Greg shared eloquently the key points of his faith journey, thus far.
- Alexander and Bruce C. led the group in worship on Sunday morning. Alexander presented a poignant message regarding “The Peace of Christ”, which was followed by a time of small-group prayer.
- The lads completed a host of major and minor maintenance and improvement projects at the camp.
- Steven and Ed prepared hearty, restaurant-quality meals that kept esprit de corps very high.
Special thanks go to the gentlemen on staff at Camp Kintail who were delightful hosts throughout the weekend.