This Christmas we would like to continue our support of this program in memory of our dear friend Connie Self. We will have shoeboxes available at the front and side of the church starting today. Please have your shoeboxes back no later than Sunday Nov. 30 for delivery to the processing center. Visit www.samaritanspurse.ca for more information.
Decide what age (2-4, 5-9 or 10-14) and whether the gift is for a girl or boy. Fill your shoebox with a well-balanced variety of items from the following categories:
- School Supplies – Items such as pens, pencils, pencil crayons, note pads, and picture books
- Hygiene Items – Items such as: facecloth, toothbrush, comb, and soap. Please place soap in a sealable bag
- Toys & Other Gifts – Items such as: stuffed animals, small musical instruments, hair clips, toy jewelry, t-shirts, socks, and candy (loose, individually wrapped hard candy in a sealable bag)
- Personal Note – Include a personal note and/or a photo in your shoebox (not inside the donation envelope)
- We need 2 small (~3 feet tall) artificial Christmas trees to set up our Mitten Tree event around the church. If you can help us, please contact Denise at 519-658-5857 or email@example.com. Thank you.
- Can you help us?
- Label the outside of your box with the sex and age of the child.