The Missions and Outreach Committee is organizing a drive for items for The Bridges, our local homeless shelter in Cambridge.
During the month of January, baskets clearly labeled for The Bridges will be placed on the table in the Foyer.
The list of most used items includes:
- small tubes of toothpaste, toothbrushes,
- deodorant – men’s and women’s,
- coffee, coffee whitener, sugar,
- lip balm,
- shampoo, conditioner,
- feminine hygiene products,
- hats, mitts, gloves,
- socks, men’s and women’s underwear.
Thank you for helping some needy people in our community!